Saturday, August 4, 2007

mY Part time woRk


I'm feeling tired right now because i just back from working at usj there..and i just eat the mee cup as my dinner. Lazy to go out hv my dinner and think need to save my money. I got a part time job which is work as dutch lady promoter every weekends since 5th sem started.

I'm quite enjoy my part time job because of my colleagues all are very nice..All of them are very talkative and can play play 1. But we still serious when we are pushing the sales of dutch lady product..Sometime i will get stress when nothing customers want to buy the milk. For last week, our booth was located at the corner of the supermarket, is very far from the customer main entrance. So is very hard to close sale with customer, and some of my colleagues seem like nothing to do. No customer willing to walk toward our booth to have a look about our promotion. But for this week, we are very lucky, our booth is just locate at the main entrance.. So, we are so hardworking to push the sales loh.. Our boss promise to treat us if the sale of this week is better than all the previous sales..So i will do my best to push the sale tmr..For all my best colleagues, GAMBATEH!!

No comments: