Monday, August 27, 2007

outstation at~Malacca

hi...haha, just now i sign in to my acount n i find tat i din't post blog for a long time ago..i think got 3 week i din't post d..suddenly i hv mood to post the blog bc just back from Malacca. i hv been continue my part time work but went out station there. during tis out station, we also got went to some famous places like junker walk n portuguese setlement after finish our work. i feel happy can look around Malacca even i work. n also my colleague n i were 'ss' (syok sendiri) ourself, creating some language by ourself like combine the mandarin n cantonese language together.4 example: 吃(speak in mandarin)东西(speak in cantonese). haha, is interesting!! n we enjoy playing tis during working..

tis is my 1st experience to really enjoy my part time job bc can get close vf my colleagues and can play play during working...feel stressless for tis job which i do..



~taking photo with my colleagues at jonker street











~ready to eat our dinner at jonker walk.
















~ my delicious kari mee...











~enjoy the satay celup after working at 2nd nite..










~wah!!! many satay celup we 1 to eat..








~hey..cool man.. we r going to eat the famous chicken rice ball at malacca..










~my 2 funny supervisor 'ss' with their fork











~ooo...our delicious chicken rice ball..other else are cha siu, sio ba, dou ya..









~ha, is me..taking photo with thiam san n catrine










~last nite after working, we went to Portuguese settlement to eat sea food there..










No comments: